For less than the price of a few cans of (processed) organic soup, you can have my collection of the best vegan soup recipes you'll ever taste.
And they're easy to make, too!
From: Veronica Patenaude a.k.a. The Low Fat Vegan Chef
Let's face it. Not everyone wants to eat the same old salads and boring veggie dishes every day to stay healthy, (or wants to).
Meal plans can be hard to create or stick to when you're trying to lose weight or eat better as well. What if you could just switch one meal a day to a delicious and low fat vegetable soup and accomplish your goals and maintain your health? (And enjoy it too!)
Everybody loves a warm hearty soup, especially on a cold winter, spring, or fall day.
Eating vegetable soups is actually considered one of the best immunity and health boosters there is!
Many vitamins and minerals are water soluble, and a significant percentage of these nutrients can be lost through conventional cooking methods. BUT when you cook a soup, most nutrients and minerals are maintained in the broth.
That's why Dr. Joel Fuhrman, M.D., author of the "Eat to Live" program, considers vegetable soups (along with raw salads), to be the basis of a nutrient dense and healthy diet.
Yes, you should eat a lot of raw foods, because many nutrients are destroyed by cooking. But some nutrients are actually more absorbable after cooking, especially if you don't throw away the cooking water.
So if you're going to cook anything at all, you better be making a healthy low fat vegetable soup!
Vegetable soups are low in calories, high in fibre and high in nutrients! If you're trying to lose weight and can't be satisfied just eating salads and fruit, then I encourage you to include some healthy vegetable soups in your diet.
Most people buy their soups from a restaurant or the grocery store, and this is not the solution.
The problem with most canned soups is that they are:
- Full of oil and cream
- Full of salt, in fact shockingly full
- Full of many preservatives and chemicals
- Often not as tasty as advertised!
But are organic soups any better? Let's take a look at one of the most popular "organic" soups, "Amy's."
Amy's makes relatively healthy soups, like their "Indian Golden Lentil Soup."
But let's take a closer look:
- One can of soup, (a reasonable serving), contains over 1300 mg of sodium, close to your entire allowance for a day.
- The soup contains almost 20 grams of fat
- It doesn't contain many vegetables. In fact, there are few beneficial, cancer-fighting veggies in this soup. It's mostly lentils, oil and salt.
So What Is The Solution Then?
If you want to eat get healthy eating more vegetables, and if you want your family to eat them, you need to make them taste good, but still be HEALTHY.
I'm talking about soups that are made with whole food ingredients only, and don't contain any added oils, cream or processed fillers.
If you're looking for some tasty vegan soups, you're in for a surprise.
As a low-fat vegan chef, one of my favorite things to make is vegetable soups. It's really nice to have a comforting home cooked meal at your fingertips.
Over the past winter, I've created a unique recipe book containing my top favorite vegan soups... all original recipes that you and your family will love.
And since I'm not of the opinion that "more is better," I've only kept in this collection my favorite recipes, the ones that you'll end up making over and over again!
Here's a sample of the 30 soup recipes in this amazing collection
Did I mention that EVERY SINGLE soup recipe in this book contains a mouth-watering photo as well? No more humming and hawing over a recipe to decide if it's worth making or not! Let your eyes decide for you!
Kale White Bean Soup
"Clean Out The Refrigerator" Vegetable Soup
Mexican Black Bean Corn Soup
Cream of Asparagus Soup
Creamy Potato Corn Chowder
Curried Carrot Leek Soup
French Potimarron Carrot Soup
Just-Like Chicken Noodle Soup
Italian Minestrone Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Soup
Thai Pumpkin Soup
Tuscan Roasted Tomato Chickpea Soup
Vietnamese "Pho" Noodle Soup
Here are some of the benefits of making your own soups from the recipes in this eBook.
Save Money with Homemade Vegetable Soups
You can make most soups with simple ingredients that are easy to find in your local grocery store, health food store, or farmer's market.
A batch of homemade soup costs a fraction of the price of the same soup bought at a restaurant… and is infinitely healthier too!
Even when compared to the price of organic or vegetarian canned soups, my recipes are much cheaper to make, especially if you buy things like onions, carrots and celery in bulk.
Save Time In The Kitchen
Make a big batch of vegetable soup at least once a week on a night off or on the weekend. You'll save leftovers for other meals, or can freeze the rest for later! Overall, you'll spend very little time cooking these new recipes and enjoy many, delicious meals.
If you're looking for something to take to work or want a light dinner, just reheat one of these soups and you have a delicious low fat vegan meal at your fingertips.
Boost Your Health With a Daily Vegetable Soup
It's easy to lose weight while eating vegetable soups. That's why Dr. Fuhrman, M.D., recommends them so much. My soups have plenty of nutrient dense vegetables and legumes that will keep you full and satisfied. These soups will help you lose weight and get more variety of healthful foods into your diet that can otherwise be hard to get out of a simple salad.
"Our Friends Just Can’t Get Enough!"
I first tried the Creamy Potato Corn Chowder (which our friends just can't get enough of). Next I tried the Red Wine Minestrone Soup and my husband loved it too!
I also made a batch of the Tuscan Tomato Chickpea Soup so I had a variety of 3 great-tasting, healthy soups to take with me on the road for work. I can't wait to get home again and try making the Cream of Asparagus Soup!
I will also serve the Gourmet Mushroom Soup for our next dinner party with friends. It is so nice to get such rave reviews from friends and family when serving them a great-tasting, freshly made soup that tastes like it was tons of work but are really very easy to make (with Veronica's step by step directions!)
With such a variety of recipes to still try I will be happily making tasty soups for friends and family for quite some time! What a great collection!
- Jody Doncaster Waterloo, ON
"My Husband Requests it Weekly! "
Veronica your creamy corn chowder is one of our favorite “comfort” foods…..nothing, absolutely nothing is as good as this chowder on any
day of the week. My husband, Herb requests it weekly so I have to keep it made up. It freezes and reheats well.
I am on a special diet, and this soup fits the bill, you get the “creamy” goodness without the fat!
- Janabeth Taylor, Corpus Christi, TX
Why Is this Collection of Soups Different From All Other Recipe Books?
If you're wondering what make the soups in this collection different than those you could find in any other recipe book, consider the following:
- Plant Based – All of the recipes in this book are plant based and vegan to help you get more variety of vegetables into your diet.
- Low Fat – These soups are based on vegetable broth and do not contain overly fatty ingredients. The only fat comes from the occasional use of almond or coconut milk to add a little bit of creaminess to some of the blended soup recipes.
- Low Soy – Some people are allergic to soy or choose to avoid it. That's why the majority of these recipes do not contain any soy.
- No Oil – These soup recipes contain no oils. I'll show you how to cook without oil and sauté your onions in vegetable broth instead to cut the fat.
- Mostly Gluten Free – The majority of these recipes are gluten free by nature and the few that have pasta you can either omit or switch for a gluten free brown rice pasta of choice.
- Precise Measurements – My recipes will give you the measurements in both Imperial and Metric as well as cups for all liquids. This makes it easier to cook my recipes no matter where you live in the world!
- Can Be Low In Sodium – I give you starting suggestions for the amount of salt to use in each soup. This is much less sodium than you'd expect to find in a restaurant or canned soup. You can also omit the salt completely or just sprinkle a little bit of salt in your soup at the table.
This new eBook contains over 30 great low fat vegan, comfort soup recipes.
But it contains so much more than recipes!
I’ve included a ton of information on the art of making soups. For example, you will discover:
- How to cook without oil (two ingenious ways)
- A list of spices and ingredients you should keep in your cupboard at all times to make virtually all the soup recipes
- How to cook your own beans from scratch
- The most delicious recipe for homemade vegetable broth!
- My most important tips for making the best vegetable soups, so they turn out great every single time
- What tools you should have in your kitchen, and which ones are completely unnecessary
What Recipes Are Included
Here's a complete list of the soup recipes included in this book. They are all vegan, oil-free, low in fat, very detailed... and guaranteed to BLOW AWAY your friends and family.
Each recipe includes a beautiful picture that I took as well!
- "Clean Out the Fridge" Vegetable Soup
- Creamy Potato Corn Chowder
- Chinese Vegetable Noodle Soup
- Easy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Vegan French Onion Soup
- Greek Fasolada (White Bean) Festival Soup
- The Best Indian Dal Soup
- Just-Like Chicken Noodle Soup
- Japanese Miso Soup
- Kale and White Bean Soup
- Mexican Black Bean & Corn Soup
- Moroccan Chickpea Soup
- Italian Minestrone Soup
- Split Pea Yam Carrot Soup
- Tuscan Roasted Tomato Chickpea Soup
- Vegetable Bean Barley Soup
- Vietnamese Vegan Pho (Noodle Soup)
- Yam Cabbage Chickpea Soup
- Cream of Artichoke Soup
- Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Curried Carrot Leek Soup
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- French Potimarron (Red Kuri Squash) Carrot Soup
- Gourmet Mushroom Soup
- Potato Mushroom Leek Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Garlic and Cauliflower Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
| BONUS OFFER
For the next 48 hours, get this bonus eBook!
Healthy Salad Dressings $19.95 Value
This is one of our top-selling eBooks. It includes over 70 delicious healthy RAW salad dressings that can be prepared in less than 2 minutes with ingredients that are easy to find!
Full Money Back Guarantee
What recipe book is backed by a money back guarantee? Well this one is!
Try it out for 60 days. Make any recipe. My guarantee is that if you are not completely satisfied with the value you get out of this book, I will promptly refund you every penny you've spent… no questions asked! You can contact our support team any time here.
For Only $10 More
Discover nutritional secrets most people don't know...
"Low Fat Vegan Diet 101"
My husband Frederic helped me create a new video program called "Low Fat Vegan Diet 101."
This program sells for $25 separately… but is yours for only $10 if you order Comfort Soups to Keep You Warm today.
This bonus video program covers a lot of ground, including:
* Exactly why eating oil is bad for us (some of the details will surprise you!)
* How to incorporate both raw fruits and vegetables and cooked recipes to create a healthy vegan diet
* Debunking common food myths, including some vegan and health myths
* What to eat every day: breaking it down for breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Useful tips to avoid spending a fortune on food and wasting produce
* Important information for raw foodists who no longer want to be 100% raw. What they should do instead and how to transition away from 100% raw food diet to a partially raw diet
* 7 Quick Meal Ideas that you can throw together when you're short on time for dinner, and still keep it nutritious and delicious
This $25 value is available only for an extra $10 if you order the Comfort Soups to Keep You Warm today.
Why Wait to Get Started?
Why wait any longer to get your hands on this awesome recipe collection?
In fact, you don't have to even pay for shipping charges, because this collection is offered to you as an eBook, in a UNIVERSAL, easy to download PDF format.
(After your order, you will be redirected to a download page. You will also receive an electronic receipt by email and a separate email with download information, usually within 10 minutes).
(Note: In addition to the PDF, you'll also get a Kindle version, as well as an iPad version).
Instant Download — Includes all future updates and bonuses. Backed by a 60 day money-back guarantee.
Order the book Now!
© 2011 www.LowFatVeganChef.com. All rights reserved.Click here to contact us.